“Aging is not 'lost youth', but a new stage of opportunity and strength.”
Advantages of Jane Iredale Mineral makeup
We have partnered with Jane Iredale cosmetics and offer the complete line at GRB Skin Clinic. Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup known as the Skincare Makeup.
If you are looking for the perfect makeup products to enhance your true beauty, you have found it!
Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup is made from the highest grade minerals, plant extracts and precious plant oils. They don’t contain cheap filler materials, preservatives, perfumes or synthetic colouring agents.
- These products contain no chemicals
- Easy to apply
- They contain SPF protection
- They contain anti-inflammatory ingredients
- They contain ingredients that may minimize the signs of aging
- Dermatologists and the Skin Cancer Foundation recommend the daily usage of Jane Iredale foundations to avoid skin cancer
- Foundation colour matching is the perfect way to find your perfect foundation colour. We can try on different textures and different colours until you are happy with the result.
- You can easily book an appointment for a colour match session and learn how to use award-winning Jane Iredale products.
WHY CHOOSE JANE IREDALE PRODUCTS?
The range is formulated using only the purest grade minerals with natural light reflecting pigments to create a gorgeous soft-focus effect. It is so pure it can be used immediately after treatments and is recommended by cosmetic doctors, skincare experts, make-up artists.
Jane Iredale was the first mineral make-up available in the UK to provide a full coverage. The highly effective range is used by both professional make-up artists and celebrities the world over.
The natural mineral foundation actually allows your skin to breathe, unlike non-mineral formulations which often contain pore blocking oils and other synthetic ingredients which aren’t great for the skin.
For instance, the mineral powder is a foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen all-in-one.
The range was inspired by Jane Iredale’s experience of working in the entertainment industry and seeing actresses and models struggling with skin problems caused by the effects of wearing so many different kinds of make-up for work.